Can I Break the Bubble with You?
Because I do want to see you but damn, you better not be seeing anyone else
This questionnaire is designed to help you decide if you want to see a loved one during the Covid-19 global pandemic. These questions will help you assess the risk of a visit and whether or not you share the same definition of “physical distancing”. Please share with your friends, family, roommates or anyone you think may find this useful. There is a PNG image at the bottom of this page for easy sharing over social media. Enjoy!
- Are you experiencing symptoms of (check all that apply)
- Trouble Breathing
- Have you travelled anywhere within the last 14 days?
- If so, where?
- Are you practicing physical distancing? How?
- Do you live with anyone?
- If yes, where do they work?
- How are they practicing physical distancing?
- Please select all the behaviours you are following
- Maintaining 2 m distance from all other people who you do not live with
- Washing your hands frequently, and especially before/after eating and going to the bathroom
- Are you leaving home to go shopping?
- What are you shopping for when you leave (eg. only the essentials or otherwise?)
- How often are you going shopping?
- What precautions are you taking when you go shopping? (eg. gloves, face mask, etc.)
- Have you visited anyone’s home in the last 14 days?
- Have you hugged, kissed, or touched anyone other than the people that you live within the last 14 days?
- If the answers to the questions above anytime during this Covid-19 outbreak change, will you tell me? How?
Are there any questions that I missed? Do you find this helpful? Please let me know by leaving a reply in the comment box below. Many thanks!
Save this image to your phone and share it on social media!